- Framed canvas (6x8 in / 15x20cm)
- Acrylic paint pots
- Brush set
- Hanging stickers
1. Get a cup of water, idealy warm with mild soap, and paper towels to clean your brushes.
2. Paint each numbered area with the corresponding paint color and let each area to dry for 10-15 minutes.
3. Wash and clean the brush when changing color.
4. Once completed, hang your masterpieces using the double side stickers.
Tip 1: Make sure the pots are closed to avoid dry-out.
Tip 2: Use enough paint to cover numbers and lines.
Tip 3: Be patient and take your time.